HOW INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WILL BE COLLECTED
We collect and process personal information about you when:
- You visit the website, including when you fill in forms, such as when you download an eBook.
- Communicate with us by getting in touch with us.
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Contact details such as your name, email address, address and telephone number.
- Details of your purchases with us.
- Transactional information about your purchases with us.
- Financial and credit card information.
- Any marketing preferences you have made.
When you visit the website we may also collect some information from you automatically by using cookies or other similar automated technologies. A cookie is a small text file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer or browsing device. This type of information could include the following:
- Information about your device, operating system and IP address.
- Your login information.
- Your browser type and version.
- Information about your visit, including the URL and clickstream information (how you got to our website.
PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may process your personal information for any of the following purposes:
- To provide you with information about products and services that you have requested from us.
- For system administration purposes.
- To distinguish you from other users on the website.
- To monitor your use of the website and user experience.
- To provide customer support and improve our customer service.
- To tailor our products and services for you.
- To notify you of any changes to our products and services.
- To conduct marketing analysis to assess how effective our marketing efforts are.
- For security and fraud prevention.
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only ever process your personal information when we have a legal basis to do so. This could be any one of the following reasons:
- When you have given your consent to receive certain marketing materials from us (this is optional)
- When it is in our legitimate business interests to do so in order to understand our customers, promote our services and to be able to offer and improve our products and services.
- When we are subject to a legal obligation and we need to use your personal information in order to comply with that obligation.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Whenever we transfer aby of your information we will always take all reasonable measures to ensure that this is done in a safe and secure way. We will ensure that there are adequate safeguards in check to protect your personal information and to make sure that it is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy notice.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only ever keep your personal information for as long as is necessary in accordance with the original purpose for which it was collected. After this period it will be deleted.
SECURITY AND PASSWORDS
You are responsible for keeping your password and log in information for this website confidential. If you know or suspect that someone may have had access to your password, then you must get in touch with us as soon as possible.
Unfortunately no transmission of information over the internet can ever be entirely secure. We will always do our best to protect your personal information, we can not guarantee the full security of your information as it is transmitted across the internet.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
We may share some of your personal information with third parties for any of the following reasons:
- For the purpose of research or analysis.
- In the event that we buy or sell any business assets or are involved in a merger.
- If we are under duty to disclose some of this information in order to comply with the law.
- To protect the rights, property and safety of our users
Under data protection laws you have certain rights with regards to your personal information. These include: the right to object to the processing of your information for certain purposes, the right to access your personal information, and the ability to erase, restrict or receive a machine-readable copy of your personal information.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights then please get in touch with us using the information below. We will always handle any request to exercise rights in accordance with applicable laws.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection authority if you believe we have processed your personal information in a manner which is unlawful or breaches any of your rights. If you have concerns like this, then please get in touch with us and we will do everything we can to try and help you to resolve these concerns.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice may be changed from time to time at our sole discretion. This could be to reflect any new products and services that we have. The latest version of this privacy notice will always be displayed on this page. Please make sure that you check back regularly to see if there have been any changes. If any substantial changes are made to this privacy notice, then we will notify you about this.
If you have any questions or comments, would like to exercise any of your rights or you wish to make a complaint, then please get in touch with us using the contact page.